If the mail cannot be found in the spam folder, you have to "whitelist" the email address email@example.com with your email provider and then re-register for the Raffle.
Articles in this section
- How to Participate?
- Rules for Participating
- When will the amount be charged from my account?
- What should I do if I have not received a confirmation email?
- Is it possible to reserve the article?
- Can I also pick up the item in your store?
- What if I do not have an Instagram account?
- Until when do I have to register for the Raffle in order to participate?
- What should I do if I have not received the second email containing the PayPal link?
- What should I do if I have not confirmed the PayPal link within the required 3 hours?